Posted By Al-Markaz, The Arabic Language Centre on 01/01/1970 in Arabic

Introduction to Arabic

Do you want to learn Arabic in Singapore? This 8-week primer course in Arabic is especially designed to give you a good foundation for further learning of the Arabic language. We will introduce you to the basics of Arabic alphabet, vowels and other reading tools.

To give you an idea of what we will be doing during this course: we use about 75% of the teaching time to build your Arabic reading and writing skills. In the remaining 25% of the course time, you will also get started speaking basic conversational Arabic.

Upon finishing this course, you will have have the basic knowledge to begin reading and writing Arabic letters and you will know the most basic phrases to start a conversation.

You will need absolutely no prior knowledge to be able to join this course as we start from the very beginning. After this primer course, you can continue learning by joining our Modern Standard Arabic 1 (MSA1) course.

Are you ready to join? Contact us to sign up by clicking on the "enquire now" button!

Course Reviews

Contact This Member

Learn quicker with our free language learning tips by e-mail