GEOS Language Centre reviews

Reviews for GEOS Language Centre

Displaying 1 - 10 of 44 results
55555

Manuela Wettstein

I enjoyed the school. It was great. I won too many friends as a result. The teachers are great and it is like a big family. Everything is very straightforward. My English is now much better, but still not as I would like it! Maybe I will go again 3 months at the school. But, unfortunately at the moment, it is financially not inside, because we have to pay is still my training and further education. Maintenance in Singapore is also not cheap and that's why I have to wait, unfortunately, until I can go to school. Otherwise, I am very happy.

3 weeks, 3 days ago

55555

Andrei Zhidelev

I enjoyed my classes. All staff was very pleasant and helpful. Teacher was very friendly and professional.

3 weeks, 3 days ago

44444

Jeremy Pellenc

English courses at GEOS allowed me improve my English. I found that English courses in Singapore are different than in France. I liked speaking with my teacher as it was very interesting. I liked meeting people with different nationalities.

3 weeks, 3 days ago

44444

OPRANDI Célia

When I arrived the first day, I was frightened. But from my first morning, my teacher Daniel reassured me. I quickly made contact with the other pupils who welcomed me in very well. It was difficult for me to follow the rhythm at first but I quickly understood the way of working. I appreciated the morning and the afternoon exercises based on conversations. I think these exercises are a good thing because they allow the pupils to speak between themselves. My teacher in the afternoon, Amber, teaches well and work based on games is a very good technique. The school is a little complicated to find, but this place is good. Before coming to school, I thought 2 weeks of class were going to spoil my holidays but during my last day I was so sad to leave. I think this is a very good experience because I improved my English and met a lot of people who are now my friends!

3 weeks, 3 days ago

22222

Spina Deborah

I'm really desolate to say that overall, I am disappointed with the English course I took at GEOS Language Centre: Singapore. In my opinion, an intensive course shouldn't be organized like a school lesson, where the teacher reads a rule and afterwards tells students to do the exercise. This method is not good for young students, and is even worse for adults. The teacher should create a situation that gives everyone the chance to learn and apply in everyday situations what was taught. Going to the museum at the end of the course and hoping everyone would talk about the pictures is Utopia if before and for two weeks the students spoke very little. I appreciated and enjoyed the people of the school, the teachers, and those responsible for administrative duties for their commitment, courtesy, and helpfulness (but not for the course organization). The location was very good as the MRT station was near the school. My classroom was very bare - devoid of educational material useful for learning. I didn't buy the book and I received only some photocopies to for the exercises. The only unique activity was going to the museum at the end of the course. For the housing, I was staying at a hotel. At the end of it all, I want to say that every experience gives you something if you would like to receive and appreciate it. Both the positive and the negative of everything help you grow, and if I can help you to improve yourself with these words of mine, I will be proud!

3 weeks, 3 days ago

55555

Ana Flávia Freitas Oliveira

The teacher, Colin, is a fantastic professor! The location of the school is very good too, very easy to find.

3 weeks, 3 days ago

33333

Monika Schussmann

Teacher are all native speaker. Training documents and own learning curve are average. Communication and correspondence b/w school and student very good.

3 weeks, 3 days ago

55555

Pia Luger

When I came to Singapore, on the one hand I was a little bit scared, on the other hand I was very excited. To be honest, I have always hated the English language. Since I was a young student, for me, English was the most terrible subject. But now, things have changed completely! The teacher, as well as the manager, and the office people in GEOS all are very kind, helpful and warm! They help you with the easiest problems you have, answer every question you have, and have everything you want to know (not only about English, also about Singapore, the people, the culture)! The teacher themselves are very professional! Every teacher has his/her own way of teaching! I had the opportunity of getting to know four different teachers, each with a different kind of teaching style, and now I can definitely say, that all teachers really always try to give their best. They all teach you in a perfect and level-adjusted way! They also try to go into detail about something if someone has a special question! The school and the teacher were so great that I increased my booking on the second day from 3 hours/day to 6 hours/ day! This was the best decision I made! GEOS helped me to improve my English, especially the grammar and the speaking! They are all highly educated, and you can see the joy and passion they radiate! At the beginning, I wrote that I hated English when I was a young student, but now things have changed completely! I love English so much. I'm so sad that I have to go back home to Austria, but I'm looking forward to going to Singapore and to GEOS soon!

3 weeks, 3 days ago

55555

Taisa Stoni

Perfect, flexible and really good teacher!! I am so sorry that I have no more time.

3 weeks, 3 days ago

44444

Maria Maas

I liked that the class was very small (about 6 students) and the teacher took his time to talk to everybody and to answer every question. I also liked the teaching method of the teacher, Colin (he gave us every day homework and we wrote a little revision every Friday) Aside from the teacher I felt very comfortable in the class and the classroom. I liked the colors and the furnishing of the school. It was also very nice that we could have tea and coffee every break and had those drinks for free. When it comes to the location it depends where you live in Singapore. In my opinion, the location was perfect because I just had to take the train. And it was also nice that opposite of the school was orchard road and we could go for lunch with my classmates there

3 weeks, 3 days ago

Add New Comment

Select Course:

Email:

Full Name:

Comments:

Rate: Teachers: 33333 Environment: 33333 Service: 33333 Materials: 33333

All fields are required
Displaying 1 - 10 of 44 results

Quick Facts

Contact School

...................................................................................

Main Office