What does it take to ace the IELTS exam?
You’re planning to take the IELTS test, and I am sure you have a good reason for it. Whether it is entering your dream University in the United States, emigrating to New Zealand or whatever other purpose, your IELTS band score is going to be the key to the future you have planned.
Achieve the needed band score and you move ahead in life.
Miss it, even by a small margin, and your life is on hold until you can do a retake.
Perhaps you have lined up an intensive month of exercise to achieve the required score. Maybe your English is already very good and you look at the IELTS test as an annoying hurdle.
No matter what you’re expecting, and how you are preparing for it, take note:
Even if your English is perfect, the IELTS test format can still trip you up.
But fret not! Our free report contains detailed information on how the test looks like, frequently made mistakes to watch out for, and study tips to make sure you come to the test well prepared.
- Get the most out of your IELTS preparation time by knowing the most important parts of the IELTS test, and how to prepare for them
- Know what the test will look like, and what you should pay attention to
To get your free report, click here.
What will you get?
The “Ace your IELTS test” report is a PDF file with 16 pages full of information you need to know about the IELTS test. Find out:
- Practical stuff. Such as how to sign up for the IELTS test in Singapore
- Know the system. Test-taking strategies to get the most out of IELTS grading system
- Know what to expect. Detailed information on how each of the IELTS test segments (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking) are structured
- Be prepared. How to prepare for each of the IELTS test segments
- A total of 31 valuable tips – heed them and you will do well in the test!
- Monthly e-mail updates to keep you updated about the latest in English and IELTS.
Enter your email address below to receive our free “Ace the IELTS test” report.
Of course, I’m never going to rent, sell, or otherwise share the information I’m collecting here. I hate spam as much as you do.